What You'll Need
- Preheat a large skillet or wok on medium-high heat
- Add cooking oil then sesame oil and swirl to mix
- Add shredded zucchini, diced peppers, hot sauce, minced garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Gently incorporate and toss all ingredients to mix well
- Gently stir for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked sufficiently.
- Remove from skillet and place into a bowl. Top with cooked shrimp and toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat a pan or wok using 1 tsp of melted butter. Season shrimp with salt and pepper and sauté for five minutes.
- Top zucchini with shrimp and toasted sesame seeds
You may also be interested in...
Slow Cooker Veggie Lasagna
Slow cookers seem to make the nights go smoother. Dinner is ready when you get home, which is great after a busy day. Veggie lasagna makes this night even better, packed with peppers, zucchini, spinach, mushrooms and we can’t forget about the cheese, it’s a fan favorite!
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 5 hrs 20 mins
Skill level: Easy